I Am A Perfectionist And Demand A Lot From My Players - Keni


Hearts of Oak Japanese trainer Kenichi Yatsuhashi says he is a perfectionist and always demand a lot from his players hence the current performance of the team in the league.

Hearts of Oak have enjoyed a perfect start to the league after winning three matches and drawing one without a loss, leading the table with 10 points and the Japanese insists that is as a result of his ‘perfectionist’ attitude.
“I am a perfectionist and so I demand a lot from my players and they know that,” King Keni said.

When asked whether his team is ready for the league title, Keni said despite his perfectionist attitude, his team is not there yet.

“My team is not there yet. We will be there at the end of the season. We have a positive winning attitude and we are working towards that. At the end of the season, we can be able to say we are there,” Keni added.


Comments