After One Faded Night Out...................

As I entered the dimmly lit bedroom, she was
already kneeling on the bed in her bra and
thong, looking intimidating and seductive, but
broke the silence with a "Come over here
please, Stan". Before I got to the bed she met
me at the edge with her legs around me
whispering, "Can I undress you?" I gave a
little smirl and nodded my head. She slowly
slid my shirt up and off, kissing by abs, chest,
and rather large tattoo on my left side. She
then gave a tug at my belt buckle drawing me
closer, loosened it, and slowly slid my pants
down while making sure to run her hands
along my ass. Of course she noticed what was
bouncing in front of her under my boxers with
which she took the same care to slide down,
revealing my perfectly erect, 8" shaved cock.
As Lori's face passed by I could feel her hot
breath release from the tip and down the
shaft.
I could tell she was restraining herself as she
slid back onto the bed, coaxing me to do the
same. we layed there on our sides facing each
other and wasted no time leaving off where
we started on the couch. This time, though,
her true desires began coming out when she
began pulling and biting at my nipples and
running her hand down to my cock and balls. I
wasted no time unclipping her bra, revealing
the biggest pair of tits I had seen. For their
size they were very firm and smooth with a
nice set of hardened nipples which she guided
me to suck. Breaking from sucking her tits and
kissing, she made a quick move for my cock
which she had a firm grip on and a bead of
precum leaking down. She quickly licked that
up and slid the first half down her mouth. I
relaxed as she pumped, twisted, and sucked,
coming up for air only to say "I don't know if I
can handle this size". With a jolt of confidence
I said "sure you can" manually pushing her
head down until I felt the tip hit the back of
her mouth. I'd run into this problem before
was an exgirlfriend who eventually learned
how to handle it. I let her catch her breath and
told her "slide your tongue out a little and
relax your throat" At that moment she and I
pushed her head down, the tip stopping at the
back of her mouth as normal, then I felt her
relax the throat and I we slid it down the rest
of the way, with a very sexy
"llllllliiiiiggghhhhh" sound as she fought her
gag reflex and took it balls deep.
After a few more goes, she wanted more, so i
graciously slid that thong off and was
presented with a beautifully shaven, wet, hot,
black pussy in front of me. She had her hands
behind my head and enjoyed the rhythmic
grinding of my mouth and tongue in between
her legs. After sliding two fingers in and
working them for only 2-3 minutes I noticed
her breath growing harder and louder. I
figured she was going to orgasm soon so I
quickly my pace, as did she. I always liked to
look a girl in the eye as they came so I sat up
slightly and watched her. Suddenly I was
completely caught off guard when I felt her
pussy tighten around my fingers, her back
arched, and her ass pressed up, and she let
out a loud "mmmmmmm.....uuuuuuhhhhhhh!!!"
and squirted a very hot rush of pussy juice all
over my chest. I remember thinking "HOLY
SHIT, she's a squirter, awesome". A first for
me.
As her orgasm subsided she quickly got on all
4s saying "I'm ready for that big dick daddy".
With her big round ass in front of me and a
dripping pussy (literally) in between, I didn't
bother easing in her. Mounting her from
behind with a quick hard thrust I put my cock
in as far as it would go. As we began fucking I
marveled at how her tits swung back at forth. I
gave Lori a nice spank from time to time until
she began moaning "OH yess daddy...shove
that big white dick in my little black pussy
daddy...spank me harder poppy". With each
thrust I could tell she was getting hornier and
wilder...and that pussy was tighening up
again. I thought "wow, this is fucking
easy"...with a few more thrusts and slaps of
her ass she had to pull me out and squirted
another stream all over the bed.
I pushed Lori onto her back, pulling her legs
over my shoulders, and slid back inside. I had
a pretty good idea where most women's g spot
was so I gave it a try and sure enough, not 2
thrusts in, she stated matter of factly
"yeahhhh your gonna make me cum again".
This time I wanted to toy with her so every
time I pulled out I would thurst in slower than
the last time, giving her the chance to feel
every inch until I'd run my head into her g
spot. She caught on quickly and started
begging, "come on poppy give to me
harder....make me squirt all over that dick". I
waited a few more minutes until greed took
over and, holding onto her tits, fucked her nice
and hard again, this time leaving my dick
inside while she forced another orgasm
around it.
She looked up at me panting, "one more
please" which I was happy to provide. With me
laying down on my back she was more than
happy to give my cock a ride (which always get
me to cum). We clasped hands as she eased
herself onto me and quickly began rocking
those hips and working her ass back and forth.
She knew I was loving the view so she leaned
forward slightly allowing her tits to swing and
bounce in front of me. As she bucked and rode
me, I sat up into one of my favorite positions,
our legs wrapped around each other, faces
inches apart and me deep inside her. She
immediately kissed me passionately and
began pinching both my and her nipples at the
same time. Finally, she pushed me down and
wildly road my cock and fiercly rubbed her clit
until he pulled me out and released a final
orgasmic stream of fluid all over my chest and
face.
I knelt beside me with a big smile saying "I'm
soooooo ready for that cum baby". Lori
grabbed my dick and didn't even hesitate to
slide it up and down her throat a few times
only pulling out to spit on my shaft. As my
breath and her pace quicked, she obviously
knew where she wanted it, but I still asked
"your...mouth...?" Lori replied with a muffled
"mmmmggh...hmmm" and a nod of her head.
With that I just layed back, watched, and
waited until I felt my own orgasm buidling
deep inside. "mmmmm please dont stop
lori..." I said as I watched her blow me. "come
on sweety" I heard muffled in her mouth as
she took my cock down to my balls yet again.
Seeing that beautiful display I told her "look
up at me....I'm about to cummmhhhh". With
that she slowed her sucking and just worked
my shaft in long smooth strokes and kept her
eyes on mine, as I felt the first long rope of
cum shoot into the back of her mouth, and a
wince of the eyes and face was her response.
But as I spewed more and more into her
mouth, I saw her throat working as she
swallowed every ounce I provided her. With a
long "sssslllllluhhhhhhhhh" She pulled my cock
from her mouth as she licked her lips and
finished what little cum remained in her
mouth.
We were able to lay out on the couch (her bed
being very wet by now) in an relaxed embrace
and talked for about another hour. We agreed
with each other that this should happen again
some time, and as soon as this semester is
over I'm positive it will.

Comments