Joel Orleans Is $200k Richer - Signs Mouthwatering Deal With Coptic and The BlackStar Line

Coptic, The Black Star Line & Joel Orleans have come to an agreement and signed a recording contract worth 200 thousand US dollars. The contract also provides Joel with production, distribution and promotion of his music in the United States and Europe while safeguarding all his copy-writes and royalties.
J.O.E.L. is not your average MC, he’s A Radio Host, TV Host, Award Winning Event MC, Rapper and Entrepreneur.
After signing the contract, Joel had this to say “I feel honored that Coptic and The Black Star Line were so interested in working with me. I have featured on 2 volumes of the Rising Stars of GH series produced by Coptic with records like ‘I Am The Best’ and ‘Money’, I’m guessing I made a good impression. I am thrilled and looking forward to collaborating with a label in the US because I feel my music has a global appeal and should cross borders, and Coptic is definitely ‘The Guy’ who has the experience and network to make it happen. I am glad that we were able to come to a mutual agreement.”
Coptic who is also a Ghanaian, has won numerous awards for his production skills, including a #1 Billboard award for “I Need A Girl” which features P. Diddy & Usher. Coptic feels that he can mold the great talent that Joel already has into something that can be sold to a worldwide market. Coptic stressed that even though Joel will keep making records for his Ghanaian fans, he will be making different records for the US that are more suitable to what those fans are used to hearing.

Ghanaian music Icon and Hiplife originator Reggie Rockstone commented on the agreement saying it’s the “Best thing to happen since powdered Fufu”.

Comments