Finally, Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian Have Ended Their Beef After A Secret Meeting


Follow @DiJaymatic



It was a week today - or maybe when Kanye West and Wiz Khalifa had a noisy rant on twitter with the two taking shots at each other, with Kanye bringing Amber Rose into the picture. That added a whole new twist and flavour to it with all parties delivering hilarious yet highly sensitive tweets.

When we thought all that noise had died down, twitter woke up to this morning with an interesting tweet from Amber Rose, of a selfie of herself and Kim Kardashian West.



Frankly, i though it was a publicity stunt until i saw a related post from Kim Kardashian on twitter


And instagram


A photo posted by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on

Apparently, it looks like the pair had secretly met to patch up a fued of their own.

This Amber vs. Kimye (Kim Kardashian & Kanye West) feud goes way back. The song “Runaway” off West’s album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is all about his breakup with Rose, hinting at impropriety on his part. “She find pictures in my e-mail / I sent this bitch a picture of my dick / I don’t know what it is with females / But I’m not too good with that shit,” raps Kanye.

The other woman whose pictures were in West’s e-mail may have been Kardashian, if Rose is to be believed.
“Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together,” Rose said in an “exclusive” interview with Star magazine in January 2012. “She’s a homewrecker!”
According to Rose, West and Kardashian were hooking up while she was still with West and Kardashian was dating NFL star Reggie Bush.
“They were both cheating,” said Rose. “They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other. [Kim] was sending [racy] pictures, and I was like, ‘Kim, just stop. Don’t be that person.’ I thought at least she’d be woman enough to respond to me. She never responded.
“I want to thank her,” Rose continued of Kim. “Because if she was never a homewrecker, then I never would have met Wiz [Khalifa], and I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now.”
To get back at Kardashian, Rose engaged in a brief fling with Bush before dishing about her supposed nemesis to the tabloids.

After that, things had apparently died down. West and Kardashian got married and had a child, while Rose married—and had a child with—Khalifa. Following Rose’s split from Khalifa, the feud reignited when Rose went on a radio show to disparage Tyga’s relationship with Kardashian’s little sister Kylie Jenner. You see, not only was Tyga 25 and Jenner 17, but Tyga is also the father of a child with Blac Chyna, who is Rose’s best friend.
The Kardashian Klan didn’t take this lying down, with Khloe going on Twitter to drag Rose for her alleged hypocrisy, claiming that Rose, who was a stripper at 15, didn’t have her “shit together” at the age, whereas Kylie does.


Finally, all i can say is, if the girls have been able to patch up, Kanye and West should stop acting up and be at peace.

Comments